Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where is a good place to find local puppies for sale?

I have been looking for a puppy but there is not many places very close they are al at least 4 states away.Where is a good place to find local puppies for sale?
Go to your local animal shelter. They have lots of nice pups that need a good home. You will be saving a life and making a friend that will love you back.








Good luckWhere is a good place to find local puppies for sale?
Petfinder.com and your local animal shelter (the two usually work together). Animal shelters get pups on a regular basis, but often they get snatched up, so visit frequently to get the best chance of adopting.





You'll have a much easier time finding a dog if you let yourself look at mixed breed puppies as well as purebreds. I used to only want purebreds, but I've found that mixed dogs are amazing, too. :)
Try craigslist in your area.
where r u? I have 9 puppes for sale. purebred. I have both parents here at my home. You can see their pics at


MySpace find them with the email address kimigray666@yahoo.com
petfinder.com





(We got all 4 of our dogs from them.)
Puppyfind.com has all breeds for sale and most breeders will ship the dog on a plane for a small fee! I think that it is the best way to go if there is nowhere close where you know you can get a great dog.
I do not know where U reside but try to see ads in local papers, or city / community editions. or if I may suggest , take a trip to your SPCA! you may find a cute little pooch just waiting for a good home , I know your heart will melt if U visit these animal shelters! Look for societies that help to re-home animals( there may be a pup who is waiting for u)
  • face makeup
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment