Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can anyone give me a web site where I can list my puppies for sale?

I am not professional breeder but I am doing some research so I wanted to know of any websites I could list my puppies for sale on?Can anyone give me a web site where I can list my puppies for sale?
';Professional'; Breeders don't list their pups for sale on Websites, only Backyard Greeders and Puppy Mills do that.





So, if you want to be a professional breeder, start showing your dog, earn it's CH title, have it tested, breed it to another CH, then you'll have a waiting list for the pups before they're ever born - That is what Responsible Reputable Breeders do.Can anyone give me a web site where I can list my puppies for sale?
www.puppyfind.com





you can also make a website.


and if you make a website you


can put your website on puppyfind.com
A good website is puppyfind.com You have to make an account and from there you can post pictures and information on the puppys. Good Luck! :)





To save your time here's the link:http://www.puppyfind.com/
www.hoobly.com


Your local newspaper may also be a good place. www.craigslist.org is a possibility IF your 'adoption fee' covers only the cost of care of the pups (first shots).
Why are you breeding if you aren't a professional. I don't go around practicing surgery...
Lol...Randee, that gave me a good laugh!





Seriously though, breeding isn't about making money. If that is your intentions...get a new hobby.
pets4homes


epupz


i think one is called k9


champdogs or something like that, i think this one is the one that has most pro breeders





these are uk ones, not sure where you are.
Reputable breeders don't have to list their puppies for sale.
Craigslist.com or kijiji.com
The best breeders out there do their buisness via word of mouth.
papers vets surgeries shelters internet
Great one, Randee ... just what I was thinking.
google.com and type in what you need and it will give you all the good web sites
  • face makeup
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment