Friday, July 16, 2010

Maltipoo puppies for sale in the Philippines?

Hello! I'm looking for a breeder of Maltipoo puppies in the Philippines, particularly in the Manila area. I've been wanting to buy a puppy every since I found out about these dogs a year ago. Does anyone know of a breeder or someone who can help find a breeder for these puppies? Particularly with PCCI papers please. Thanks a lot! :)Maltipoo puppies for sale in the Philippines?
it's a Maltese/Poodle mix...not a retarded maltipoo.





you designer dog morons!





i found MY mutt, Chi/Dach mix at the shelter..she was already spayed so i only paid for shots...$4.00, and she's the sweetest dog in the world! everyone asks where i ';bought'; her. friggin designer crap..she's a MUTT and damn proud of it.Maltipoo puppies for sale in the Philippines?
PERSONALLY, I HATE , NO, LOTHE BREEDERS. I LIVE IN THE U.S. WHERE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOGS EXECUTED EACH YEAR BECAUSE OF OVER BREEDING AND WHAT I CALL, ';BACK YARD BREEDING'; THAT IS THE PRACTICE OF UNEDUCATED, MONEY HUNGRY INDIVIDUALS WHO THINK THAT BREEDING DOGS WILL MAKE THEM RICH. MY ADVICE IS TO LOOK ON THE NET FOR A MALTIPOO RESCUE AND SEE IF YOU CAN ADOPT INSTEAD OF BUY!
Yes, I do know where. Go to a local shelter and find a Maltese x Poodle (NOT a Maltipoo... there is no such thing) and adopt one. Unless you want to be another yuppie sucked into the designer dog phase.
I agree with Chachath that there is a problem with over breeding and that many dogs lose their lives because of it, but I also think that there are real, responsible breeders out there.While I think you should look into getting a nice puppy or adult from the shelter and save a life, I know how it feels to want that perfect dog. So I would say just type in Malipoo breeders or Malitpoo puppies for sale in a search engine and see where it takes you.
I'm with shelby ^^^ Its just a mutt given a fancy name to attract buyers.





Obviously its working...
why do you want to BUY a mutt??? don't they have shelters in the philippines?

1 comment:

Post a Comment