Saturday, July 10, 2010

I need some help finding Labrador Retriever puppies for sale from reputable breeders.?

I live in Melbourne, Australia (VICTORIA) and I am interested in buying a Labrador Retriever puppy. I have looked through the newspaper and online but can't find any from REPUTABLE breeders with litters that will be ready soon (within the next few weeks).





I am trying to get a purebred puppy. Female - golden. My price range is a little limited ( $250 - $650 ).





I have looked at the 2 local RSPCA adoption centres for Lab (puppies) but couldn't find one. The only one I found was an (overweight) 6-8 year old golden Labrador Retriever.





I would appreciate any answers I get and I would be willing to check out websites of yours, or someone you know, who breeds Labs.


Thanks :)





*** Reputable breeders only - parents must have hip/elbow scores, eye and heart certificate.I need some help finding Labrador Retriever puppies for sale from reputable breeders.?
Start with these folks - it was the one Lab club I pulled up on a search. They can probably help put you in contact with someone in your area





http://www.salabclub.com.au/





Now if you can offer a wonderful forever home, many breeders will work with you and take payments. I would think though that $500-650 would get you a very nice pet puppy from a repuatble breeder.





Breeders like that very rarely advertise online or in newspapes. In fact in 43 years in dogs, I'm hardpressed to think of ANY who advertise in newpapers. General web searches just don't really return the website of the really good breeders - the sites are mostly to boast about their dogs and they don't put the money into web site developement and search engine optimazation studies. You have to actually type in their kennel name 99% of the time.I need some help finding Labrador Retriever puppies for sale from reputable breeders.?
try the AKC site http://www.akc.org/ or the page at the same site:





http://www.akc.org/clubs/search/index.cf鈥?/a>
www.puppydogweb.com





This is a wonderful site for finding breeders. It even gives you breed descriptions so you can make informed decisions. Be wary thought that if you must get one from outside of your country, it will have to be quarantined for 3-6 months before being released to you....
try your local dog obediance school the people that run it should know a breeder close by


i live in grafton nsw and there is a good breeder up here my nan got a beautiful pup but she had to look good luck in your hunting
the breed club contact is at the bottom of this fun page%26gt; http://users.tpg.com.au/choclab/ As weel as advice(kink) about finding a breeder..


Here is a breeder%26gt; http://www.labrador-retrievers.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment