Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anyone know where I can find pics and info on Breed puppies for sale?

I'm lookng for a new puppy and I don't know what kid of puppy I want at the moment. I need something that is good for apartment life and I think I want a mixed dog but I'm not sure so let me some sites please because everywhere I go I can't find anything.Anyone know where I can find pics and info on Breed puppies for sale?
http://www.petfinder.com/





Do a search in your area and it will pull up everything it can findAnyone know where I can find pics and info on Breed puppies for sale?
www.petfinder.com is a great place to find rescue or shelter animals. If you're thinking of buying a puppy from a breeder, you can go to purina's website. They have a breed selector where you can put in the qualities that are important to you and it will show you which dog breeds are better suited for you.
Have you thought about adopting from your local animal shelter or a breed rescue? Both will have plenty puppies available, especially with spring on the way. Usually the adoption fees will cover their first round of shots and their spay or neuter surgery for a much lower cost than going through a breeder and having to get it done on your own. If you want to find a rescue near you, www.petfinder.com has plenty of info. You can view pictures of puppies available and even search by age and breed. Hope this helps.
Nextdaypets.com has puppies for sale broken down by breed. To decide what breed you want, I'd check out the American Kennel Club website, AKC.org. We got a Westie through a breeder on next day pets, and have been very happy with her.





Good Luck!
I have a recomendation. for apt living a small dog. Hyperallgenic. For a mixed breed i would recomend a yorkipoo.
There are a ton of animal for adoption at:





http://www.mypetnanny.info/pd/index.htm





Find your area. There are many animals that need a home. Plus also the animal shelters/rescue groups can help you find the pet that is right for you. The last thing they want to do is adopt the wrong pet to you. They want to make sure their animals are going to a loving FOREVER home.





Do your research before you get any animal. Don't buy on impulse that would be your first mistake.





Good Luck!
I don't know how you do research on a mixed breed other than to research what the breeds in the mix are. Of course you have to realize that there is no guarantee or even guess at which traits from which side the mix will inherit. To research breeds go to AKC.ORG link for the toy breeds below, but all the AKC breeds are well described on the AKC site.

No comments:

Post a Comment