Friday, July 16, 2010

Where can I find Cavachon Puppies for sale??

I need to know where I can buy a Cavachon puppy? I really would like to buy one from Guam, New Zealand or Australia so the puppy wont have to be in quaritine? I live in Hawaii that is why. Can someone please help me with this situation please?


Thanks alot!Where can I find Cavachon Puppies for sale??
Cavachon? Wow their coming up with some unique names for these mutts aren't they? I'm going to tell you the same thing I've told everyone else trying to find a ';designer dog'; breed:


Check petfinder.com, the classified section of the news paper, or check your local dog pound. There are plenty of mixed breeds looking for good homes.


Do not buy from anyone claiming to be a ';Cavachon'; breeder, as they are nothing more than a back yard breeder that's breeding mutts and trying to con you out of your money.Where can I find Cavachon Puppies for sale??
Locate your local backyard breeder, Cavachons are mutts. Don't waste your money. Rescue from the local shelter in Hawaii.
you'll only find them whereever backyard breeders and puppymillers sell pups
NOT A BACKYARD BREEDER!!





Vicki James


812-361-7877





cavachonbreeder@aol.com
try your local shelter if you want a mutt puppy.
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY ONE FROM A PUPPY MILL OR A BACK YARD BREEDER!! once u get the puppy it will get sick in like 3 days and will die soon after like in a year they are not well at all!!! google puppy mills and you will see! i dont kno where to get that kind of dog but just dont buy from the pet store those puppyss come from puppy mills
look in the classified section in the newspaper
  • face makeup
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment