Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where can I find puppies for sale near me?

i rlly want another weenie dog, i live in a small town n have already checked the paper n shelter, is there somewhere online or something?Where can I find puppies for sale near me?
I would check into your local breed specific shelter. Petfinder.com is always a good website to look on. You can always type in the breed of dog you would like into your search engine followed by the state you live in and usually a couple of breeders websites that a located near you will come up. Hope this helps!Where can I find puppies for sale near me?
check the next closest shelters to you first.


then try sites like petfinder.com and adopt-a-dog.com


if you still can't find any, i'd try looking at AKC.com for breeders near you.





DON'T buy from a pet store.


DON'T buy from a newspaper.


DON'T expect excellent results in anything that isn't from a breeder.











EDIT:


Ah, my appologies. It's ';AKC.org'; not .com. Sorry.
1) It's called a Dachshund.


2) Don't buy from pet stores! http://virtualimpax.com/a_dog_for_the_fa鈥?/a>


3) Any breeder that advertises in the newspaper is a bad one.





You'll be able to find a Dachshund at any one of these sites...


http://www.almosthomerescue.org/


http://adopt-a-dachshund.adoptapet.com/
Try petfinder.com. They have a search where you can type in where you live, what kind of dog you want, age, etc., so you can get everything you want. They'll come up with searches from local shelters and breeders.
You can always go to websites that show places to get dogs at shelters but never get them at a pet store get them at shelters because those dogs were either abused or something bad. So I suggest going to a shelter!
If yuor reallly interested look online. There are alot of rescues all over where you can find a great wienie dog!! Type it into a search engine like google!
AKC.





Find your nearest breeder that's how I got my Dachshund.
www.petfinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment