Friday, July 16, 2010

I am looking for Lab Puppies for sale or adoption? If you know of any in the state of Delaware or near ?

please let me know! I am looking for Lab Puppies for sale or adoption? If you know of any in the state of Delaware or near ?
try petfinder.com





GREAT resource for those trying to find a friend :)I am looking for Lab Puppies for sale or adoption? If you know of any in the state of Delaware or near ?
I am a lab lover. I just recently lost one of my labs after 12 years. He was the best dog ever. Please learn from my costly mistakes. If you get a purebred, spend the extra money and get as many health certifications as you can. My dog had numerous genetic health issues. I did not get a health certified dog. They certified different things - hips, elbows, etc. I thought about it, but the certified dogs were more expensive. While my dog was the best dog, personality wise, he suffered greatly. He had to two hip replaced (4500/each 10 yrs ago), both knees fixed (Ligaments, also genetic, 2500/each) and a cancer that is common in labs. He was on pain meds from the time he was 10m old. He had a total of 8 surgeries and the last one he never really recovered from and lost most of the muscle mass in one of his legs. Please do your research and save a little more money and get a dog that at least has the hips certified - it will save you in the long run.


If you get a mix, the chances of a genetic disease are much smaller. I have a lab mix and she is great. Same age as my other, same size, and most people think she is full bred. She is just starting to have issues with arthritis, but she is 12, so that is normal. She did not have any issues like my other and her bills have been minimal.
this is a website that has all kinds of dogs/puppys for sale. THis is the exact link to lab puppie for sale except it's in marrlyland cuz i think it's by deleware but also you could look in ur newspaper





The website is puppyfind.com but down below is the exact link to the lab puppies
Hey the DE humane society has some wonderful dogs, also I dont know where in DE you live but the Chesapeake City SPCA (about 20 min from newark) has the most beautiful and sweet female german shepherd right, shes def worth going to see.
Please adopt there are lots of dogs at you local humane society waiting for a loving forever home. There are even puppies there that you can adopt.
K I will, but check the newspaper and local breeders, even come flea markets! GOODLUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment