Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can anyone tell me of any yorkie puppies for sale in New Orleans, La. area for a reasonable price.?

I am trying to get a little small yorkie for my daughter for christmas and I am having a hard time locating anything in New Orleans area , and under $700 . I have even checked online for animal shelters. Please help?Can anyone tell me of any yorkie puppies for sale in New Orleans, La. area for a reasonable price.?
It's going to be hard finding a Yorkie under $700, most are above $1,000.





Why not try the classifieds?Can anyone tell me of any yorkie puppies for sale in New Orleans, La. area for a reasonable price.?
I found this one for you , I'm not sure if the town is close to New Orleans though, but she can be shipped, and it will still be in the price range you want.


http://www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?l鈥?/a>





Good Luck
We raise them but we are in OK
petfinder.com
  • face makeup
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment