Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have 5 great dane puppies for sale. Any ideas about advertising cheap but still effective?

Use humor in your ad, like





';house is getting very small with 5 dane puppies';


';need to lower my pet food bill';





get the idea?I have 5 great dane puppies for sale. Any ideas about advertising cheap but still effective?
when i had siamese kittens i put signs up in the neighborhood and near the train statin i sold them in no time.I have 5 great dane puppies for sale. Any ideas about advertising cheap but still effective?
Your local paper. They should go quick. Mine did.
try craigslist.org it's a free website that you can list on. You look up your area and then you can post there.
craigslist.com. Free advertising.
the best place i found to advertise was craigslist.com its a wonderful site..when i had to move it was the perfect thing i sold all my furniture and even foud a great home for my dog...good luck
sell them 2 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm assuming you take your dogs to the vet? Most vets offices have a board where you can post such things. I know I always check out the board when I go there. Often times convenience stores have community boards. And our local grocery store has one. Up here we have a Want Ad Digest. And lots of people use that to advertise. And I'm sure you could get on line and find some dog sites or pet sites where people post such things. Heck I had a girlfriend who sold some of her Dalmations because she put up a sign in her car, whenever she took her dog for a ride. Yesterday, I saw an ad for a garage sale/lawn sale, and one of the things listed was Siamese kittens. I went to check out her computer, and she had already sold 4 of the 6 kittens. Ya just gotta be creative. Good luck. Just make sure they know you sell to good homes only! Oh, and one of our local radio stations has a buy/sell or trade for show on Saturday mornings. You might want to check out your local radio stations.
you can post flyers at local food joints (subway, mcdonalds, etc.), and at the animal shelter. i always look at those places for pets and stuff
put them in the trading papers

No comments:

Post a Comment