Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please can you provide me with information on labrador puppies for sale in surrey england?

go to a shelterPlease can you provide me with information on labrador puppies for sale in surrey england?
Sorry I didn't read your question. right. But in America there are a million puppies for sale. it is the Number one favorite dog of the country and the biggest registry by AKCPlease can you provide me with information on labrador puppies for sale in surrey england?
Shelters! Get thee to a shelter. I have four dogs and they are all from shelters. I couldn't have asked for better companions.
Try all the friday ads or loot they do alot of dogs in there.
Try the Surrey Advertiser - hundreds of 'em in there
go on www.epupz.com or .co.uk. its where we got r basset frm. u can search 4 ur area.register as a free member n wen the add is a few days old you can see the selles info and contact them. or u can pay to be a full member and get the info rite away 4 拢5

No comments:

Post a Comment