Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have puppies for sale and im sure this person is trying to scam me.what do i do?

He is e-mailing me from a company name that does not exist according to super pages or BBB.I got 1 e-mail yesterday and 1 this morning it said send me your mailing address with your full name to where payment should be made and please include a working phone number.There is two cell numbers in the ad.I have puppies for sale and im sure this person is trying to scam me.what do i do?
Well, he has to come get the puppy. Right? Tell him to bring cash when he comes over to get the puppy.


If you have some concern about him knowing where you live, tell him you will bring the puppy to the local restaurant/Grocery store/Wal-Mart, where ever and make the transaction there.I have puppies for sale and im sure this person is trying to scam me.what do i do?
Just say cash or money order only.

1 comment:

alokseow said...

thank's a lot for sharing this information.
Puppies in Delaware

Post a Comment