Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does anyone know any good websites where i can advertise my puppies for sale?

www.epupz.com - its where i got my puppy from!Does anyone know any good websites where i can advertise my puppies for sale?
loot.comDoes anyone know any good websites where i can advertise my puppies for sale?
http://www.pupcity.com


or check http://www.pawsitesonline.com to choose your own.....Be careful though.....read your fine print!!!





XOXO MeLissa
In UK Adtrader about the only one i know


www.AdTrader.co.uk Its free.
epupz.brill!
www.epupz.co.uk is a great website to sell your pups just make sure they go to a loving home


Good Luck
http://www.preloved.co.uk


I got mine form here!!
Craigslist.org
Hey there


i would suggest to put a add in your local pet shops, and local shops, i am not to sure about the websites i hope this help x
Don't buy a dog on line unless you are going to have it spayed/neutered right away. I personally wouldn't buy a dog that way. Sorry, I misread the question......TROLL!!!!!!!!
Yet another backyard breeder.





Words fail me......
i realy dont think you should do that not good( reg dog breeder of bichon frise)
www.puppyfind.com
What kind of pups are they? i might buy one my email is manist69@yahoo.com also try your local paper or puppyfind.com
try www.puppyfind.com
You can check to see if your local newspaper has classifieds with pets and they will have a website where you can put and ad there. And also, check craigslist.com and you can put an ad there for free.
Not here...
i'll buy 1


or all of them


if i had money


or if my parents would let me have 1











bye!





oh and by the way...






































i don't no any websites where u can advertise ur ppuppies








can make sure there not adopted by evil owners.
hi.


you could try http://www.gumtree.com and you could find a good home there or if your realy desperate to get rid of it then sell it on ebay. it always works. gumtree ads are free so you wont lose anything. good luck.


richard
terrificpets.com


puppyfind.com


mydreampuppy.com
  • cartridge
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment