Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does any one have any pitbull puppies for sale?

I live in NYC queensDoes any one have any pitbull puppies for sale?
no but go to hereDoes any one have any pitbull puppies for sale?
not me
On adopt a mutt, they have puppies for adoption, some full bred pitts. its cheaper, and you help a dog who is in need. Happy hunting!!
Check the local pounds and shelters. There are a lot of pitts here is Florida in the shelters, so I am sure they are probably everywhere!
Check on craiglist or any local newspapers, or shelter. If U don't mind me asking why do u want one? If it to use in dog fighting then no dont' get one. I known some people who get them for dog fighting or use them as bait in dog fighting same with kittens. Dog fighting is illegal. But if u truly understand the breed and want them as pet or for dog show then it fine.
Why not just buy a gun - a gun's more predictable
look online cause people always sale dogs!!
no, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment