Monday, August 16, 2010

Can I post Doberman Pinscher Puppies for sale?

I want to sell and advertise my doberman pinscher puppies on yahoo. How and where can I do this!!! Can I post Doberman Pinscher Puppies for sale?
Looks as if you just did that.





Can I post Doberman Pinscher Puppies for sale?
No you can't and they are likely pretty crappy if you have to advertise them on the internet. No responsible, knowledgeable breeder would be trying to hawk their dogs on the internet so you are likely another of the millions of ignorant back yard greeders breeding poor quality untested dogs to people who are even more ignorant about dogs than yourself...
id say yes but people get snippy if thier not buying a dog from a pet shop because thats ';responisible';


try www.kijiji.com could find area right close to most towns and cities


or put add's up at grocery stores, mac's or gas stations


im trying to find a new home for my border collie tried on this but some people seem retarded


best of luck
Sure, but first tell us the results of the health testing you've done on the parents. What were their OFA ratings, VWD status, thyroid status, and holter monitor results? Also, what titles do the parents have?
why don't you just run an ad in the local newspaper???


post it some places on the internet.


%26amp;make sure you post pictures.


good luckk=)



I love the personality of a doberman pinscher. They are so sweet.
You don't. It is against terms of service, and besides, no one wants irresponsibly bred dogs.
NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment