Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have 2 male yorkie puppies for sale. Where would be the best place to advertise them?

on craigslist


http://www.craigslist.org





Its FREEI have 2 male yorkie puppies for sale. Where would be the best place to advertise them?
My sister wants to know how much you are asking for themI have 2 male yorkie puppies for sale. Where would be the best place to advertise them?
in a box with the price at walmart or sumthin or if the are expensive pure breds the newspaper for sure.
www.hoobly.com


That is my favorite free place to post ads when I sell my puppies.. you have to register but it is free
where do you live? I would try your local newspaper and those of any big cities that are around you...for example, when we sold our westies, my mom put ads in the paper for cleveland, columbus, pittsburgh, and cincinnati. that way you get people seeing them that really want a dog...cause it covers a bigger area. Then, first-come, first-served!
Put an ad on www.petfinder.com I promise there will be someone to buy them!
I dont know i tried to give away a boxer n a pug on here and got a violation notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment